Monday, September 29, 2014

Blurry Photography


For this assignment I was to taken a blurry photo and to take a photo that was not blurry and to make it blurry.

Blurry Taken Photo

This picture was taken as a blurry photo and edited to give more contrast and the brightness of the colors it has right now. It was taken in color and remained in color during editing. To get the blurry effect I got my friend to spin around a pole and I took continuous shots. I then chose the best one that was blurry. To make sure it would be blurry and not clear like the stop action I made the ISO speed really low to 100.


Photo Edited to Appear Blurry

This picture was originally a still taken photo and I had edited this picture to seem blurry. I used a technique similar to the ones used in stop action. The ISO speed set to 3200 so the picture wouldn't be blurry and in color. I then edited so that it would be blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment